It’s that time of year again. The time when we begin to make lists: what to plan, what to do, where to go and certainly what to buy! Mom, Sister, Mother-in-law, best gal pal, hairdresser, teachers, etc – all valuable people in our lives and now we have the chance to let them know we cherish and appreciate them and the place they hold in our lives. Unfortunately, while the relationships are priceless to us, our budget often has a limit. In Addition to money, the next smallest commodity for the modern female is time so the chance to hone in on a few well priced items that can work for several on the list is well, a gift!
Gifts under $20: perfect for Secret Santa gifts, manicurist, hairdresser, pet sitter
- Boot socks, fingerless texting gloves, enameled jewelry from Fornash
- Any one of 100 different outfits from Little Black Dress, of course! Our staff can help you find a head to toe look for less than $100, or a one-of-a-kind show stopper for someone who thinks “budget” is an ugly word.
- Devotion Jewelry by Brighton ($30 – $82). Reminiscent of ancient tokens, amulets and wax seals, modern and scaled for today yet evoking the past, this jewelry is a great addition to any jewelry box.
- Art & Soul by Brighton is the perfect gift that expresses the way you feel. Celebrating friendship, motherhood, being a sister or friend, these thin bangles ($34) make a great “gift from the heart”.
- Rolling duffel from Cinda B ($189). Love them a lot? Add a tote ($44.25) Carry-on ($129) or Essential toiletry ($65) large enough to hold full size bottles of favorite hair and shower products.
- Again, Cinda B. to the rescue with their extra-large make up case in 4 patterns. Large enough to hold every possible eyeliner, palatte, kabuki brush and lipstick known to man (or rather woman!). A flat, square bottom and wide zip top opening make this functional beauty a real steal at only $37.
- Who doesn’t want to be wrapped up in a warm hug? P.J. Salvage’s 4 button hooded cardigan ($65) is the answer. Available in denim blue, black and ivory, this is the perfect thing to cozy up in on a cold winter’s night.
- She’s not afraid to treat herself so only the best will do when it comes to her gift. What could be more welcome than a cashmere dress topper from Claudia Nicole? Available in over 30 colors, these beautiful cashmere scarves can be layered over cocktail dresses, coats or tee shirts and feel oh so luxe next to the skin
- Enameled jewelry from Fornash ($8-$45). Navy, orange, hot pink and kelly green earrings, bangles and necklaces with classic motifs are sure to please.